Search Here

Get it Now !!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All About Love

a piece of me


"Beyond Boundaries"

Vocabulary can not express all of your hearts. .
My lips did not dare to utter anymore when you leave. .
Now I is not nobody without you. .
I'm no longer a man who had love. .
But I do not just silent when you leave. .
Here I am still trying to find identity. .
I'm sure without you even I could
I would no longer depend on you
I'm trying to not be a parasite
Now we have a different path
We have not the same desire
Our luck was different
But do not let the differences
Making the limit for us
We try to penetrate the existing boundary
Without having to leave the norm

"Miracle of Love"

its cool nights keep me
  in a dream
 
This breath made me aware of your desire
Loss is destroying the sense of longing
His heart sinking it makes me worry
Miracle of Love
Return the dim stars
Back shining brightly
Burying all, a bad dream
Leave memories,
Welcomes new soul
Fantasy and imagination, in a dream
Give an image
Pure love, can not be
With a material



"Mother"

In this world
There is a story of love
The pure in heart
Given him
Anyone nothing can
Replace him
Crushing love
Love match
Your love for all time
Your love infinity
Genuine love
No one can. .
Oh. . thank bunda
Say you
Because you've given all
What can you give


"Get It"
 

Love needs sacrifice
There must be a sacrifice
And there are sacrificed
Sometimes all in vain
Or make us hurt and pain
But if we want to see him
We love smile happy
So anything to be done to
Happiness. .
Relakan happiness for him
Despite his illness, but it was nice
Do it all with all my heart
Do not ever try to complain. .


"Rain Showers"

When the sky was overcast, my heart began to pensive. Rain drops tears back at the sky as if to feel sadness. Increasingly heavy rain, washing away all the tears loose. However, the rain would cease aka tone. Likewise with the pain. Rainbow appeared face and as if giving a sign of the end of all the pain and hurt I felt.

When the sun shines and kuterus walking with one direction in the two spinning wheels. Sunlight also followed my steps, start a new life without the past. Here, on this earth to be based kuberpijak determination and always smiling. Began to worry about the crying night and began to ignore the sun in the morning.

Feels good to walk alone, like this buni detang ignoring my heart. It was ironic story of the past, which made me blind to time. But now, today, tomorrow and so I started with a new spirit, a story of new ideals, and kuukir new dreams in the stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Demo : Generating Ad Code

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP