Search Here

Get it Now !!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NOVEL ANALYSIS OF THE DREAMER WORKS (Andrea Hirata)

Beautiful Dream


Laskar Pelangi different from that made me a fool, The Dreamer was able to make me a human being average. I am not stupid and not smart and it was enough to help me enjoy the story in The Dreamer better. The story presented in The Dreamer very human and I think a lot of examples that happened in the real world. I think Andrea Hirata perfectly able to convey a message for the reader to dare to dream.

There have been many people who said that the achievements of remarkable success recorded by the human race comes from dreams are made. Of course we must look at the dream here as an ideal. Not a dream that became our flower bed. Andrea Hirata convey a message to dare to dream that with a neat bertuturnya ability and with a very inspiring example. Arai figures who have been orphaned as a child it became a figure who taught Ikal to continue dreaming. It's very uplifting when Arai Ikal advised when Ikal rank slipped drastically.

"Let you know, Cal, people like us do not have anything but the spirit and dreams, and we will fight all-out for those dreams!!" (One note on that line I was using you and not you . As far as I remember the lessons Indonesian Language and Literature, a word of greeting was written in capital letters on the first letter. What has changed that rule? And when laskar pelangi dihadapank had opened the sheet. termanggung Warriors of the rainbow I'm more of a science journal, biology is more precisely . Many of the words that complex, the expression of biology. I wonder why Mr. Yates always use Latin names for trees and vines. However, I do not memperdulikannya as something that warms my heart when I read the Rainbow Warriors. I kept racing, trying to find the latitude. And I was touched .... romaku ... meremangkan feathers evoke blood flow which had been quiet ... sue me for quick action. Well ... soon finish college. Laskar pelangi makes me excited, realizing how quickly time passes and we sometimes do not have a chance to repeat the 'moment'.

I used to spend the novel at a time, not to falter. But not with the Warriors of the Rainbow and his cronies. At the same time, I demanded to menyelasaikan my last report that the number Subhanaallah "Laskar Pelangi" reminds me of a priority, and I chose that priority. By filling ammunition illuminate my spirit .. the energies around. I was touched by Lintang, Mahar, A Kiong, Sahara, Flo, Ikal, set aside, Garlic chives, Samson, Aaron and Trapani. They live with their own choice. The days that make fun of their character, their beliefs confirmed. And then I wanted to read the fourth. Hm ... It's a bit excessive to buy a 2nd or 3rd time .. I thought it was. It turned out that the four had not even published. Finally, I was intrigued to buy that the 2nd and 3rd.

Arouse the dreamer ... my old dreams that have kupendam with various realities. It was true ... Sometimes reality is toxic to an optimism .. (quoted from The Dreamer). I felt the need to revive those dreams. Making fuel that is ready to launch into the sky roketku ... Nothing is impossible in this world ... I have a card "steady" for it ... The place I got my wish .... And I'm sure he will grant it. I only need two things ... two things, my dear .... Trying as hard as I can ... until I can not even more .... .. Prayer and prayer that would ijabah all permohonananku ... Strength of a prayer is a "MIRACLE" is not previously known to each person ....

The first and second work of Andrea for me is not completely Dwilogi. The reason is very simple. Curls are not the first work of the existing Ikal the second character. Curls in the first work of just a character whose existence was not too important. There will not bother the absence Ikal plot. Perhaps the reason it can be broken with this argument. "If there is no loop, there will not be the storyteller who will deliver the history of the army of the rainbow in a memoir." True. It's just that the storyteller can be replaced others. But the problem then arises is because of this memoir, a true story. So, anyway Ikal Ikal whose existence can not be replaced by someone else. Perhaps among the eleven people who have the initiative or just an obsession to write a Ikal (Andrea Hirata Seman).

Other reasons. Curls in the first novel was not portrayed as a figure characterized by a strong sell. Actually, anyone who wants to figure dimemoarkan? Of Ikal. Why do people who should be the main character as if it did not appear. He did not penetrate the hearts of readers. In the novel, Ikal only a boy of ten people who have friends weird. He is a character readers received little sympathy. Is not the main character usually win the reader? Then naturally if the reader Laskar Pelangi more latitude to question the current situation, or perhaps than Ikal Mahar. Not because of the existence of Ikal that was already known. But because the latitude and Mahar described more alive than the others. Furthermore, in the Dreamer, suddenly there was a full Ikal. Only he is the only character in rainbow warriors who held back. "Who Ikal who had the nerve to appear in the second Andrea's work?". He was the main character's. Without Ikal, the Andrea himself, there would be no Laskar Pelangi, the Dreamer, and then Edensor, and Maryamah Karpov.

In both works, Andrea led the characteristics Ikal figures should be seen. Curly intelligent people, hardworking, and a bit naughty because adolescence. He is no longer the people who come there to here is not clear as there is in Laskar Pelangi. Actual figures are figures. The second work of Andrea was different. At first I thought that Andrea and no more Pelanginya Warriors only get windfall. If you do not have the latitude, Mahar, and pathetic schools are elite environment coupled with PN Timah, he would not so lucky now. He had initial capital of interesting stories. In addition, he also suddenly appear when people got bored with the existence chikleet tenleet. I like Laskar Pelangi because the substance of the story that touches the human side. A life that seemed unreal. I do not see any other advantage in the novel but the story itself. But after reading the dreamer, I began to think again. I am aware there is expertise there. If not written by a flexible finger, an imaginative mind; story Ikal, Arai and Jimbron, only to end in the trash. However, she proved it. The usual story would be remarkable if mixed properly. Perhaps it is also in the army of the rainbow.


Andrea and culture

There were lavish praise on Andrea. He is not from the literary environment, but can make a best seller novel. Not only his first, but also by the second. Speaking of best sellers, many of the young novelist from Indonesia is not a literary environment of his work sold well but sweet. Conversely, not easy to find works created by the literary can be made public. Best seller whether the work is not only determined only from the novel itself. Many people who have contributed. Business here was to play. With little tactic works can be phenomenal. For example, with a big promotion in the media, launched by inviting artists, or can also search for ombustment commentators. While Yates novel, I see the pure from the work. Shrewdness told her success key. Acumen is not necessarily out of the sky. Environment and culture is very influential. He was the K, bloody Malays. Look at the back. Society certainly does not lay with writers such as HAMKA Malays, Marah Roesli, Muchtar Loebis, etc. Iwan Simatupang. So naturally, if Andrea was like that. Melayu famous smart person told me. "Education in Sumatra is very different from Java. Teachers there like a friend. He's only duty is to facilitate. Sumatra successful people can be very successful because I had taught her. Andrea instance, "Aulia Muhammad said in the discussion" Reading Geliat young poet "in the Faculty of Literature Undip. He was a suaramerdeka.com pemred who also struggled in the literary world. As one who was born in Sumatra, of course he knows how the education system there. In Warriors of the rainbow and the Dreamer was also able to see clearly how the education there. Not far different with Aulia said. In the novel The Dreamer, Andrea explained how he loved the literature. That's not because of his teacher. The teacher teaches literature at once hypnotized to love the field. She makes the lessons full of kepesonaan. Not only the theory but he taught his disciples to free-imagination of his own imagination. So, is it true Andrea Hirata Seman really lay in the literary world?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Demo : Generating Ad Code

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP